Next Booster Club meeting:
Thursday, March 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
GHS Staff Lounge
Blast Athletics fundraiser
Blast Athletics is our main fundraiser for the 2020 Season. We need you! We need team participation! TEAMWORK divides the task and multiplies the success!
Athletes are asked to send 20 contact numbers/emails to send out donation request.
Tuesday, 2/18, we will be meeting with the Blast Athletic representatives to start our online fundraiser. Please send athletes with 20 contact numbers to send out. Athletes brought flyer home last week or see flyer below. Also, please have your athlete wear their black Glendora practice shirt to practice.
Directions for Fundraiser
Create a list of potential sponsors and enter them into the Fundraiser page on the Blast Athletics App or www.BlastAthletics.com!
1. Download the Blast Athletics App or register for an account at BlastAthletics.com.
2. Check your email for account confirmation.
3. Each Parent and Athlete needs their own account. (Athletes must upload a profile picture (of themselves only).
4. Click the yellow “Invite Sponsors” button.
5. Enter your contacts and submit this list of contacts to your coach. 6. Blast Athletics is used for schedules, communication, photos, videos, announcements, and more. 1) First, enter every Parent, Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle, and Godparent. 2) Additional Contacts include Family Friends, Extended Family, Dentists, Orthodontists, Former Coaches, Coworkers, and Neighbors.
*Do Not Include: Anyone under 21, Current Coaches or Teachers
*Important: No contact information is shared, sold or used for any other purposes by Blast Athletics other than this fundraiser. Contacts will receive one immediate donation request and 3-4 reminders via text or email.
Any questions contact Robin or 626 253-7057
Want to add a caption to this image? Click the Settings icon.
PANCAKE BREAKFAST FUNDRAISER
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2020
377 N Citrus Ave.
We ask that each athlete sell 3 tickets.
Cost of ticket: $10 each
Athletes will need a ticket to have breakfast too.
Tickets available after practice every day.
Please text Michelle Esparza 626-377-5720 or email if you need to pick up tickets at another time.
Please take this opportunity to support Track & Field and enjoy a great breakfast, bring cash or check made payable to GLENDORA Athletics.
This is a great easy/fun way to earn 50% profit for our team.