Cross Country Tryouts
August 23rd - August 27th
3:30 PM -5:45 PM
Location: Glendora High School Track
Practices will be Monday - Friday 3:30 PM - 5:45 PM at the GHS Track throughout the season. There will be Saturday practice when there isn't a meet. Most meets are on Saturdays. There is only 1 meet on Friday, 9/1. The meet schedule will be sent out soon.
Click here to complete an athlete survey.
Click here to view our XC Guidelines.
Daily COVID-19 Symptom Checkup
Click here to complete the COVID-19 Symptom Checkup. The form must be completed prior to each practice.
GHS XC Athletic Clearance
Athletes must get their Athletic Clearance prior to their first practice! Athletes cannot come out and participate until they are cleared!
You must be Cleared for EACH sport, being cleared for one does not mean you are cleared for others.
Turn in signed Confirmation Letter and hard copy of Physical to the Athletics Office. Only one copy of physical is needed, but you NEED the Confirmation Letter for EACH sport.
An Athletic Clearance must be complete each new school year.
See the attached document for step by step directions.
Physical Examination: All athletes are required to have a sports physical done by a licensed physician.
1) Turn in the physical form to the Athletics Office, download this form when you register.
2) Physicals are only good for one year but must be on the form provided.
3) Medical Insurance: Must Provide proof of insurance (done when you register)
4) Enrolled in and pass at least 4 classes, maintain a minimum of a 2.0 GPA (8th GRADE COUNTS). Students who pass at least 4 classes, but have less than a 2.0 GPA WILL BE PLACED on Academic Probation.
5) Meet CIF Residency and academic requirements.
6) Physical form and sign confirmation letter - Due date for Fall Sports is August 23rd and can be turned in: in Administration Office or Athletics Office from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. A physical in NOT necessary for summer camps and summer teams, but registration and proof of insurance are.
7) This year, athletes must also complete the COVID 19 Waiver prior to practice. Click here to view, print & sign the waiver.
Click here to view COVID Return to Play
Click here for Athletic Clearance instructions & samples.